**ONLY** courses designated with tag “All Courses” will show up on the /all-courses/ page and be searchable in the search box.
By the end of this course, participants will have comprehensive knowledge of postpartum depression, be able to identify risk factors, appreciate the impact on mothers, babies, and families, and possess the tools to initiate a collaborative interprofessional management approach. Students will learn about the presentation, identification, and management of postpartum depression.
- Physicians Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Social Workers
At the completion of this activity, healthcare professionals will be able to:
- Define Postpartum Depression
- Identify risk factors for Postpartum depression
- Discuss impact of untreated postpartum depression for mother/baby and family
- Identify screening tools for postpartum depression
- Develop interprofessional management plan for patient with positive postpartum depression screen