This course is designed for teachers and administrators to explore causes of burnout and stress, as well as personal and school-wide practices to reduce burnout and chronic stress rates.
This course is appropriate for all teachers and educators.
- The learner will define burnout, chronic stress, and compassion fatigue.
- The learner will identify reasons that teachers are at increased risk for burnout and chronic stress.
- The learner will identify personal warning signs of burnout.
- The learner will identify and describe strategies to reduce burnout and chronic stress
- The learner will identify school or system-wide supports to mitigate the risks of burnout and chronic stress