This course is designed for teachers and administrators to explore causes of burnout and stress, as well as personal and school-wide practices to reduce burnout and chronic stress rates.
This course is appropriate for all teachers and educators.
- Define burnout, chronic stress, and compassion fatigue
- Identify reasons that teachers are at increased risk for burnout and chronic stress
- Identify personal warning signs of burnout
- Identify and describe strategies to reduce burnout and chronic stress
- Identify school or system-wide supports to mitigate the risks of burnout and chronic stress