This 1-hour course teaches key concepts related to the ethical practice of nursing. State board violations, professional boundaries, mandatory reporting, and substance use are discussed. This overview course introduces the nurse to ethics in a relatable, practical way.
This course is appropriate for RNs, LPNs, and APRNs
At the completion of this activity, healthcare professionals will be able to:
- Define Ethics and Nursing Ethics
- Discuss Nursing Ethical theories and principles
- Explain the ANA Code of Ethics
- Define professional boundaries
- Make ethical decisions in nursing