This course is intended for individuals who need OSHA compliant bloodborne pathogens & infection control training according to OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 because they may face occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials as part of their job requirement.
- Understand how pathogens transmit or move in the environment
- Explain how to handle an exposure incident
- Institute workplace & engineering controls
- Describe ways to limit pathogenic exposure using hand hygiene & personal protective equipment
- Identify various pathogens & their symptoms