**ONLY** courses designated with tag “All Courses” will show up on the /all-courses/ page and be searchable in the search box.
This program covers assessment and diagnosis techniques, providing insights into evidence-based medication options for effective addiction treatment. By the end of this course, attendees will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to make informed prescribing decisions, ultimately making a positive impact on the lives of individuals struggling with substance use disorder. Don't miss this transformative learning experience to elevate your proficiency in addiction medicine.
- Registered Nurses
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Physician Assistants
At the completion of this activity, healthcare providers will be able to:
- Explain the diagnosis and components of substance use disorder
- List medication treatment options and mechanisms of action for opiate use disorder
- List medication treatment options and mechanisms of action for alcohol use disorder
- Describe medication treatment options and mechanisms of action for tobacco cessation
- Describe medication treatment options for other substance and polysubstance use disorder