Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers to Your Questions!
Purchases & Refunds
If your payment is not processing:
- If using PayPal, please check your account details
- If using a credit or debit card, please check all of your card details including your zip code
- Receipts are emailed upon purchase
- Receipts can also be found on “Profile” page (when logged in)
All Groups are registered during the checkout process when purchasing a course or package in bulk.
Please see FAQ: “How do I make a bulk purchase?”
- Choose the course or package you wish to purchase in bulk.
- Choose “Group”
- Select Quantity
- Name your Group
- “Add to Cart”
- Add Coupon Code (if you have one)
- “Proceed to Checkout”
- Following remaining prompts
- Note: the account set up during checkout is the “Group Leader”
Group discounts are automatically applied at checkout according to the following:
10 – 24 of the same course applies a 5% discount
25 – 99 of the same course applies a 10% discount
100+ of the same course applies a 15% discount
- Log In, must use Group Leader credentials
- Navigate to “Groups” page
- Click “Enroll New User”
- Add required information
- Click “Submit”
- Recipient will receive login credentials via email
After you are logged in:
1. Click “My Courses”
2. Select which course to begin
3. Scroll down to “Course Content”
4. Select the first lesson
You will find all of your courses on the “My Courses” page, found on the Home Page.
If a course you purchased within the last year is not showing on “My Courses”:
- Log out
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Log in
- Log in using a different browser
If clicking, “Save” after each Lesson is not allowing you to advance to the next Lesson:
1. Log out
2. Clear your browser’s cache
3. Log in
4. Resume your course
1. Login using a different browser
1. Go to “Profile”
2. Click on the certificate icon or document link (there will be one or the other)
3. If the course has a document link (instead of a certificate icon), it’s emailed to you.
4. If you do not receive an email, the form was not properly filled out.
Length of validity varies.
We do not set the expiration dates for certificates. The credentialing agency/board that requires trainings dictates how often training is mandatory.
Confer with your credentialing agency/board to see how often training is required for a particular course.
To cancel your subscription:
- Log In
- Click “Profile”
- Click “My Account”
- Click “Orders”
- Click “Cancel” on the appropriate Order
To Update/Change the name on your certificate:
1. Log In
2. Navigate to “Profile” page
3. Scroll Down
4. Update “Professional Legal Name”
5. Refresh your Browser
6. Scroll Up to see your Updated Name
7. Download your Certificate
To Change your Password:
- Log In (or reset your password from the Login page if you cannot login)
- Click “Profile”
- Click “My Account”
- Click “Account Details”
All Access Subscriptions are automatically renewed annually. This subscription includes all of our course offerings and all offerings added throughout the year.
Other subscriptions are good for one year from date of purchase. You can find the end date in your original email receipt. It is also noted on the page during the checkout process.
All of our offerings are on-demand and self-paced.
This means you can start and stop your course at your own pace.
All Access Subscriptions auto renew each year and allow on-going access.
Other subscriptions run for one year. This means you have one year from the date of purchase to begin and complete your course.
- Fill out the Certificate of Completion Form for your specific workshop (located on your Profile page)
- The information collected in this Form is sent to NYSED each business day
- After NYSED receives the information, it can take a couple of business days to be reflected in your TEACH account
- A NY professional license number is NOT needed to complete the form
- Only fields marked with asterisks are required
- Your browser may have “auto populated” incorrect data into a field causing an error
- Check all of your information for accuracy before hitting “submit”
- Electronic notification of completion of a course is not dependent on the course itself
- If you need a course we provide, consult your licensing board on the reporting process