Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers to Your Questions!
Purchases & Refunds
If your payment is not processing:
- If using PayPal, please check your account details
- If using a credit or debit card, please check all of your card details including your zip code
All Groups are registered during the checkout process when purchasing a course or package in bulk.
Please see FAQ: “How do I make a bulk purchase?”
- Choose the course or package you wish to purchase in bulk.
- Choose “Group”
- Select Quantity
- Name your Group
- “Add to Cart”
- Add Coupon Code (if you have one)
- “Proceed to Checkout”
- Following remaining prompts
- Note: the account set up during checkout is the “Group Leader”
For details on “Group Discounts” please contact us using the form below, “Didn’t find the answer?”
- Log In, must use Group Leader credentials
- Navigate to “Groups” page
- Click “Enroll New User”
- Add required information
- Click “Submit”
- Recipient will receive login credentials via email
After you are logged in:
1. Click “My Courses”
2. Select which course to begin
3. Scroll down to “Course Content”
4. Select the first lesson
You will find all of your courses on the “My Courses” page, found on the Home Page.
If a course you purchased within the last year is not showing on “My Courses”:
- Log out
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Log in
- Log in using a different browser
If clicking, “Save” after each Lesson is not allowing you to advance to the next Lesson:
1. Log out
2. Clear your browser’s cache
3. Log in
4. Resume your course
1. Login using a different browser
1. Go to “My Courses”
2. Click on the course
3. If you have completed the course & passed the test/quiz there is a link provided so you may download the certificate
4. Note: some courses do NOT have a traditional certificate, if this is the case, you will have been given instructions at the end of the course. Navigate to the page after the course quiz.
Some certificates are valid for one year, some four years, and some never expire.
We do not set the expiration dates for certificates. The credentialing agency/board that requires trainings dictates how often training is mandatory.
Confer with your credentialing agency/board to see how often training is required for a particular course.
To Update/Change the name on your certificate:
1. Log In
2. Navigate to “Profile” page
3. Scroll Down
4. Update “Professional Legal Name”
5. Refresh your Browser
6. Scroll Up to see your Updated Name
7. Download your Certificate
To Change your Password:
- Before logging in, click “Forgot your password?”
- Follow directions provided
All Access Subscriptions are automatically renewed annually. This subscription includes all of our course offerings and all offerings added throughout the year.
Other subscriptions are good for one year from date of purchase. You can find the end date in your original email receipt. It is also noted on the page during the checkout process.
2. To check if workshop credit has posted to your TEACH account:
-> Login to your TEACH account
--> Navigate to the Homepage
---> Navigate to "Account Information"
----> If you do not see "Account Information" anywhere, you are not on the TEACH Homepage
-----> Navigate to "Workshops"
------>Assuming data entered into the Electronic Notification Form is free of errors, the workshop will post to your account within a few business days
All of our offerings are on-demand and self-paced.
This means you can start and stop your course at your own pace.
All Access Subscriptions auto renew each year and allow on-going access.
Other subscriptions run for one year. This means you have one year from the date of purchase to begin and complete your course.