Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers to Your Questions!
Purchases & Refunds
If your payment is not processing:
- If using PayPal, please check your account details
- If using a credit or debit card, please check all of your card details including your zip code
To Update/Change the name on your certificate:
1. Log In
2. Navigate to “Profile” page
3. Scroll Down
4. Update “Professional Legal Name”
5. Refresh your Browser
6. Scroll Up to see your Updated Name
7. Download your Certificate
After you are logged in:
1. Open Menu (three dashes in top right corner)
2. Click “My Courses”
3. Select which course to begin
1. Click “My Courses” (top middle)
2. Select which course to begin by choosing the first lesson
To Change your Password:
- Before logging in, click “Forgot your password?”
- Follow directions provided
You will find all of your courses on the “My Courses” page, found on the Home Page.
If a course you purchased within the last year is not showing on “My Courses”:
- Log out
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Log in
- Log in using a different browser
1. Go to “My Courses” or “Profile”
2. Click on the course
3. If you have completed the course & passed the test/quiz there is a link provided so you may download the certificate
4. Note: some courses do NOT have a traditional certificate, if this is the case, you will have been given instructions at the end of the course.
All Access Subscriptions are automatically renewed annually. This subscription includes all of our course offerings and all offerings added throughout the year.
Other subscriptions are good for one year and end. You can find the end date in your original email receipt. It is also noted on the page during the checkout process.
If clicking, “Save” after each Lesson is not allowing you to advance to the next Lesson:
1. Log out
2. Clear your browser’s cache
3. Log in
4. Resume your course
1. Login using a different browser
2. To check if workshop credit has posted to your TEACH account:
-> Login to your TEACH account
--> Navigate to the Homepage
---> Navigate to "Account Information"
----> If you do not see "Account Information" anywhere, you are not on the TEACH Homepage
-----> Navigate to "Workshops"
------>Assuming data entered into the Electronic Notification Form is free of errors, the workshop will post to your account within a few business days
All of our offerings are on-demand and self-paced.
This means you can start and stop your course at your own pace.
All Access Subscriptions auto renew each year and allow on-going access.
Other subscriptions run for one year. This means you have one year from the date of purchase to begin and complete your course.
If you are interested in a course(s) or package bulk purchase for your group, organization, business, or similar, please contact us:
to discuss details of group discounts.